How To Wash Your Engagement Ring At Home
How you can feed your rings using materials that are readily available at home, so you don’t need to travel to your professional jeweler just to have it cleaned or to even buy expensive chemicals. Instead you can just use some simple household materials that they are on I’ll teach you. So just
a very quick disclaimer on this article in this method and I will gonna be teaching you like how to clean your engagement ring but it’s totally different from polishing. Polishing is actually a method that uses a polishing machine to basically off your ring, so in this method like one layer of the gold will be removed until it’s smooth again. So it for today’s article we’re not gonna be doing that, instead we’ll just use simple materials that you can see how. Before we proceed to the article let me just identify what are the different classes wire Ringo’s dirty blurry or not so sparklSince an engagement ring is something you will use on a daily basis there will be a very high chance that you wear it while using hand cream or maybe while using a loose powder and sometimes other cosmetics as well. These things are totally unavoidable, so instead of constantly like taking off or removing your diamond ring which I highly do not recommend. Because you might just lose it. I would just recommend you to swear it and then later on you can clean it using this easy steps.
The Materials That You Need To Wash Your Engagement Ring
Before we start with a cleaning I’ll just show you guys first what are the materials that you need.
- Clean water on a small container.
- A small cup.
- A soft bristled toothbrush.
- A liquid soap or dishwashing liquid.
- And a hairdryer.
- Engagement diamond ring.
Step By Step To Wash Or Clean Your Engagement Ring :
- Get small cup and maybe put half a bit water and then you will need to use some liquid soap on it. Dilute liquid soap with water.
- You will need to rinse your ring under water. I’ll just very quickly submerge it in water and get that very simple the band
- Get the brush, dip it into the solution that we made earlier and then brush the diamond, focus a bit there you go the bear. You have to brush it especially on the gaps between the problem because normally that is where the dirts are stopped. We have to clean it, give it a good scrub. Make sure to remove all those dirts that are stopped there, lotions powders and make sure not to do it on sink of course lose experiment on pipe hole or dropping it on the pipe. If you must, always use a sink stopper.
- Rinse it again with water take out all those bubbles, dirts and soaps on the diamond. And then also just softly like scrub also the band. Don’t have to brush the band itself it will cause it to have scratches, just use your hand. If you a bit blur and so not you have to use again the brush to clean it one more time. If you’re happy with the result take it out of the water.
- Dry your engagement ring with a blow dryer. See how fire it is now it goes back again to like brand-new. So no need to go for you to your expensive like cleaning jeweler stuff. Just do this very quick first at home. See how the diamond goes back to its original.